Monday, May 4, 2009

Style Lady

LA Fashion stylist and former Vogue and W staffer, Jessica de Ruiter shares her style secrets with Refinery 29. 



Tell us what's on your shopping list this season. 
"Fashion should be something that feels relevant and timeless all at once, and that is what I look for when shopping for each season. My wish-list right now includes:

Isabel Marant black linen mini skirt
Lena Wald yellow gold spike ring
Levis cutoff shorts in white denim
Tom Binns pearl necklace
Stella McCartney animal-friendly shoes (and undies)
Anything in a nude and blush tones

What a fine wish list! I think her fashion philosophy is reflective of her LA base and very in line with Australian style too. To read more, click here.

p.s did I mention my Paris digs are located across the road from an Isabel Marant shop? Bliss.

No comments: