Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tagged


*jak&jil

Rules


1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people. I choose 3!
The people I’ve tagged are: Tanya (Captivate Me), Le Flassh & Elsa from Elsa-bille.

What is your current obsession? Leopard print. Just bought a Sass & Bide top in leopard print with a gorgeous black ruffle at the back and today I acquired a leopard print bangle with a gold chain running through the middle, grrrrr
What is your weirdest obsession? Eating gluten free muesli..all the time.
What are you wearing today? Sass & Bide top, blue skinnies & black suede wedges, lots of jewellery.
Why is today special? Geez, it wasn't really. Tomorrow will be better.
What would you like to learn to do? Dance.
What’s for dinner today? Muesli!
What’s the last thing you bought? Two bangles, a new perfume, a beautiful Arabella Ramsay skirt.
What are you listening to right now? Mr & Mrs Smith is on the TV, so a sultry song their getting down to! Usually it's the Vicky Cristina soundtrack, Lily Allen or Royksopp - it's as varied and crazy as my mood!
What is your favourite weather? The Autumn weather we're having at the moment, cool in the morning and sunshine on my back in the afternoon.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Getting settled, finding a job.
What do you think about the person who tagged you? Ah, Belle - the sweetest!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?Do you even need to ask - Paris! Although a quiz I took today said New York, I'll take either.
Favorite vacation spot? In Australia - Noosa always calms me.
What is your greatest fear? Death (of loved ones), mistakes (mine).
What would you like to get rid of? Adult acne - what the fuck's with that?
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I'd let me daughter pick - she'd probably choose somewhere warm with a pool.
Which language do you want to learn? French.
What did you dream of last night? Wish I could remember, it might explain my mood.
Who do you want to meet in person? Karl Lagerfeld - loved him in Lagerfeld Confidential.
One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets? My sister-in-laws jacket - ah ruffles!!
What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet? My Lover leather jacket.
What is your dream job? Editorial styling.
Personal aspirations at the moment: Staying healthy.
Your style is influenced by: As well as the obvious - mags and movies, I love nothing more than the style of fellow bloggers such as Lisa (LeeseLooks), Anabel (LoveMore), Gala (Am_LuL), Rumi (Fashion Toast), Elsa-bille and the beautiful Cherry Blossom Girl.

9 comments:

LoveMore said...

oh i am officially BLUSHED! thanks for your little mention here sweetness...i am very flattered!

and i love love that you love Muesli! it truely is dinner worthy i agree! haha

stay gorgeous! oh and i love your outfit you were wearing. perfect.

xxx bel

LoveMore said...

ps - as in the outfit you described :)

Victoria C said...

I loved this survey, and your header is killer xx

Shini said...

Hheh muesli diet! :D That's awesome you have a daughter, how old is she?

leflassh. said...

thanks for tagging lovely i shall do it some time today x

Sabina said...

LoveMore: too cute, I understood :)
I did think to accompany the quiz with pics but it was too late.

Victoria C: Thank-you, I'm chuffed.

Shini: My little is 5 years old, her name is Aimée & she's hilarious.

leflassh: Have fun, did it quite quickly (think you can tell)!

elsa said...

Oh thank you so much, I am honoured ^^ I will do very quickly! Loved reading your answers.. xoxo

elsa said...

Oh and by the way, no big deal but it's Elsa-bille (no "i" after the ll), it's kind of a French (silly) pun! xx

Sabina said...

oh no, sorry Elsa :)
fixing now xx