Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Style - Garance Dore



Garance Dore manages to move me in some way every time I click onto her blog. Her subjects are not only beautiful but also perfectly groomed and so awe-inspiringly dressed which Dore manages to capture flawlessly. She understands women and style and has an innate eye for detail. Her creative genius also extends to illustration, many of which I have collected over the time of discovering her blog (my desktop is chock full).



Refinery 29 has recognised that such a talent would obviously have her own style secrets and has done a little feature on her. Click here for full read.



I especially love the way Dore describes fellow street style photographer Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) and all the things that inspire her about him. Very sweet.


Garance (& those boots) snaps Schuman

4 comments:

Don't Be A Hero said...

she is so freaking awesome, I adore everything she touches, basically

LoveMore said...

thanks for sharing this! checking it out right away! can already tell i will love the blog! :)
xx bel

elsa said...

This is great.. I really love what she does, and she writes so well too..

Sabina said...

Don't be a hero: me too, obviously!
LoveMore: get to it girl!!
elsa: I agree, she ties it all so well together.