Friday, March 13, 2009

My Fashion Journey Today

1. The beginning; the bow in her hair

2. Roisin Murphy, so gorgeous, made me listen to her album

3. Hussein Chalayan. Julia & co's description (post below) made me check out the gallery of his masterwork.

4. Hussein Chalayan made me crave colour & chocolate but that's another story!

5. All the cool people were at her show. Checked it out & loved this blouse

6. and this get-up 
 
7. The Sartorialist for Style.com I love the tones of this outfit, it all works so seamlessly. 

8. Another that caught my eye

9. Ann Demeulemeester

So there, this is how I have wasted a beautiful Melbourne day, surfing the net, eating muesli & strawberries (did i mention chocolate?) and now it's time to go!

At least I made it to the hairdressers in between all of the above!!

*style sightings, the sartorialist, style.com, coutorture & itunes!

1 comment:

LoveMore said...

wow! so much great shots here..good little lapse away from reality looking at these :)

xx LM