Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tag Virgin

I've been tagged! The gorgeous Elsa from Elsa-Billie (yay a Frenchie) sent this task my way. 

When you get tagged, you have to create a new post with the 6th picture starting form last of your images file on your computer, and then you nominate 4 of your fave bloggers to do the same.
Photobucket

This pic was saved because I loved the whole editorial from W magazine September 2007 issue.

"Wallflower"
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Ali Michael
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson 

Only amazingness can come out of these people working together. And now for the next bit, I nominate:

The Healthy Ghost because she always pays a visit and comments (thank-you for your support!), here
Lovemore because she's a gorgeous Aussie. Check out her style here.
A fellow Melbournite, Lady Melbourne for her wonderfully chic style & wonderful outfit photos, here.
Lucky last but not least, my favourite blog Vain and Vapid because I love getting inspiration from her posts. Be inspired here

4 comments:

elsa said...

Thanks for playing along, and for the sweeet compliments! ;) And I really your picture..

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Great photo.
xx.

LoveMore said...

oh you are super lovey! thanks for the tag!!! i will get onto it asap!!! promise. thanks hon.

and thanks for your lovely comment too...was very warm and thoughtful!

love always, LM xxxx

the healthy ghost said...

Thanx for the tag,I´´ll do it as soon as possible
xx