Monday, December 22, 2008

Eye On Summer - Dunst Style


Photobucket
White tee anyone? With American Apparel stocking the greatest cuts, it's easy to get a style that suits your shape. If white isn't your thing, there are many colours to choose from. I'm liking the sorbet colours at the moment or just go black like Kirsten!
Photobucket
I envy girls in their denim skirts, it's such an easy look but they just don't work on me (check out AA for cute coloured denim skirts). I love love love dresses and always look forward to Summer for that reason alone. Zimmermann & Lover always inspire me.
Photobucket
I bought my first pair of denim shorts EVER and was lucky enough to get the 18th Amendment for Sportsgirl pair for $30 so if i only wear them to the beach it's ok! 
Photobucket
Too easy.

No comments: