Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Petite Mirochka

Photobucketleft, The Sartorialist's photo of 'petite Mirochka' and below, image from TFS


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ever since The Sartorialist & Garance Dore featured this uber chic little lady I have been fascinated by her style, proportions and that hair. Searching the web it is rumoured that Miroslava Duma is an Editor at Harpers Bazaar Russia, while another source pins her as an Economist (hmm, confusing, I know). Whatever the occupation and means of supporting her designer budget, I am intrigued by her.

Duma's lovely little figure always looks amazing in an array of perfect dresses and skirts and the elements of quirkiness (think stockings with peep-toe shoes and nerd glasses) proves she knows how to stand out in a crowd.

Duma seems to have an endless supply of large tote bags and wonderful scarves and did I mention her hair? It looks amazingly healthy and shiny and makes me want to rush out and cut my fringe. Girl envy BIG time.

Photobucket

No comments: