Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photobucket


I talk about it so much - HAIR and fringes, that it was lovely to get a call from my hair guru Jovita (pictured above) to come in and do the chop. I simply forget that anyone might read this so I was very chuffed that she had read my post on Duma the other day and said we should definitely do it. A change is as good as a holiday, right? Check out my lovely hair salon's new website here and if you're in Melbourne I can't speak highly enough of all of the staff - I do always feel at home there.

What's with the date? It is a particularly big one for me, one which I will not forget in a hurry, as this time last year I was having jaw surgery. A year on and I can hardly remember that I even had braces, but it may take a little longer to forget the surgery part!!

No comments: