Thursday, November 20, 2008

Packages

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
*images collected from Flickr, FFFFound & TFS

From Iekeliene in beautiful prints to dreamy photographs, today I've posted some pics that I like. It all kind of sits where my mind is most of the time - hazy beautiful photos evoking nostalgia to rock chic gone wild. I have a feeling this is summing me up quite well as most of my friends might describe me as quiet and observing to girl loses it (there was a pinata at my daughter's birthday and boy did I have a go at beating up that unicorn!). So there you have it, a bit about me that I'm still trying to find out and put into a neat little package. I guess the older (um wiser) I get, I realise we don't fit into neat little packages. Rock on xx

1 comment:

Jessica said...

your blog is great :))