Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busking in Covent Garden


You can tell a lot about an artist by their live sound. How wonderful to find Roisin Murphy taking it to the street in London's Covent Garden for this performance. I love love love her red coat and, as another blogger pointed out, her little hand and arms gestures throughout - too good. The back up singers are equally gorgeous.

Below is the recorded version and the wonderful music clip that I dedicate to my friend Catherine (Happy Birthday lovely!) who equally appreciates costume and set design and will no doubt see things I have missed! I love love love the head scarves/hats, the gloves, the yellow skirt and at the very last second, the amazing neck ruffle. Enjoy xx


1 comment:

catherine said...

mmm the yellow skirt - i second that! thank you darling heart. love to you xx