Tuesday, September 16, 2008

wardrobe dreaming

I do this every now and then, wonder what I'd buy if I could:
Of all the all in one suits around, this has to be my favourite - Lover Tuxedo All In One. It reads like this

"Tuxedo collar & breast pockets of contrasting silk / fitted top / cinches at waist / belt loops / zip fly with large button closure / shorts are pleated / side pockets / back welt pockets with flaps / top fully lined"


And if that wasn't perfection enough, this Lover dress has me just as much! It's probably shorter than I would wear but I love it in all it's glory.

Other things I am lusting over: Preen coat (yes, I know Summer's coming - a girl can dream can't she?)
A.P.C cape

Singlet: Clu
Skirt: Luella
Jeans: Acne
Scarf: Luella
Bag: Mayle
Shoes: Acne Jeans wedge sandal

No comments: