Sunday, July 27, 2008

About a boy - Matt Sundin





I wish I had more time to describe how wonderful Matt Sundin's work is but you'll have to discover it for yourself (www.emsfilm.com). Be sure to check out the pics and the beautiful film titled 'Amy'.

You see, it was meant to be for me to find his work - the young Melbourne girl in the Teen Vogue "Young Fun" post, blogged about him on her site (www.quietmilk.blogspot.com) and my search on model Ali Michael took me to the same place!

And on another note, on the same day as my 'Young Fun' post, there appeared a write up on just the same thing in the Sunday Age 'M' magazine. Sophie Hexter wrote about young girls fashion and the way they are promtly aware of high-end labels through the media and although they are not wearing such labels, they are dressing in a cool & stylish fashion anyway. 

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Awww, Thanks for the mention!
Isnt Matt Sundin wonderful? I love his stuff.